Cash app warns users from advance payments and also recommends users to make payment after the receiving of vendible or services. However, sometimes users pay the payment in advance; in this case, the user has to contact the Merchandiser for the refund of the payment. However, the Cash app also offers a raise dispute option for the same. We would recommend the user to raise a dispute against the payment and then, contact the Merchandiser to refund back your money. Learn How to Cancel a Refund On Cash App in the below procedure.
1. Tap on the Activity Tab on the Cash App home screen.
2. Presently, click on the payment to be refunded
3. Here, tap on the three specks symbol.
4. Here, tap on the "refund" alternative.
5. At last, press the "Confirm" button.
To know more, visit us at: www.cashappdesk.com